EMU regents approve five staff retirements
by Pamela Young, Published June 23, 2009
YPSILANTI — The Eastern Michigan University Board of Regents approved the retirement of five staff members. Those retiring from the University are:
- Patricia Harris, of Ypsilanti, human resources consultant II, 22 years.
- George Klein, of Ypsilanti, director, Academic Programs Abroad, 21 years.
- Lawrence Vaughn, of Romulus, custodian, custodial services, 14 years.
- Diane Holder, of Saline, custodian, Student Center Operations, eight years.
- Kenneth Johnston, of Rockwood, custodian, custodial services, three years, seven months.