Decision Day at Eastern Michigan University helps students make college choice
by Geoff Larcom, Published April 29, 2010
YPSILANTI - Incoming students still deciding between Eastern Michigan University and other schools can get help with that important choice at EMU’s Decision Day on Saturday, May 1.
Students will receive individual attention, and will have the option of any or all of the following activities:
- Meet one-on-one with EMU admissions and/or financial aid staff.
- Review any financial aid award with an adviser.
- Review EMU's 2010-2011 costs, based on the University’s unprecedented freeze for next year on tuition, fees, and room and board.
- Meet with faculty members from the general education program.
- See residence hall rooms and classroom facilities.
- Meet with academic advising, campus life, career services, the EMU Health Center and housing staff to learn about the Eastern experience.
- Sign up for “Fusion Orientation” and commit to attending Eastern Michigan.
To register, call 800-GO-TO-EMU or go to http://www.emich.edu/admissions/register/decisiondayreg.php. All appointments begin at 10 a.m. in the Student Center. Walk-ins are also welcome.