EMU regents approve 17 staff retirements
by Ward Mullens, Published September 21, 2010
YPSILANTI - The Eastern Michigan University Board of Regents approved the retirement of 17 staff members at its Sept. 21 meeting.
Staff retiring and their years of service are:
- Earl Adkins, of Ypsilanti, custodian, custodial services, 19 years.
- Sharon Balduf, of Ypsilanti, career services assistant II, career services, 30 years.
- Nancy Bowman, of Grass Lake, driver/warehouseperson, shipping and receiving, 24 years.
- Glenda Cornette, of Belleville, account specialist-senior, vice president for advancement office, 30 years.
- Candice Fayez, of Ann Arbor, academic adviser II, academic advising center, 30 years.
- Rock Grubaugh, of Belleville, facilities maintenance worker, HDC support services-housing, 33 years.
- Gerald Hartenburg, of Ypsilanti, scientific instrument technician I, biology, 40 years.
- Patricia Healy, of Pinckney, senior secretary, English language and literature, 10 years.
- Sukru Koyluoglu, of South Lyon, coordinator of master's in public administration programs, political science, nine years.
- James Licholat, of Oakland, Mich., senior informational technical analyst, DoIT-enterprise applications and services, 10 years.
- Frank Moore, of Belleville, special grounds equipment operator; grounds, walkways and roadways; 32 years.
- Mark Morton, of Petersburg, Mich., library technician/technical distribution specialist, library media services, 42 years.
- Laurie Novak, of Milan, custodian, custodial services, 31 years.
- Dennis Paul, of Ann Arbor, trades foreperson, physical plant, 32 years.
- John Snyir, of Whitmore Lake, cook, dining services, 14 years.
- Stella Switala, of Ypsilanti, senior secretary, military science, 22 years.
- Judy Williams, of Ypsilanti, account specialist-senior, vice president for advancement office, 29 years.