EMU regents approve eight staff retirements
by Ward Mullens, Published October 19, 2010
YPSILANTI - The Eastern Michigan University Board of Regents approved the retirement of eight staff members at its regular meeting Oct. 19.
Those retiring from the University are:
- Malcolm Marts, of Brighton, manager of plant support services, shipping and receiving, 30 years.
- Mary Smith, of Milan, senior account specialist, student business services, 31 years.
- Donald Kittle, of Taylor, facilities maintenance worker, HDC support services, housing, 26 years.
- Marsha Downs, of Ann Arbor, senior secretary, physical plant, 26 years.
- Karen Hathaway, of Canton, library assistant, Halle Library, 20 years.
- Clara Hoedema, of Ypsilanti, senior secretary, career services administration, 29 years.
- Luinda Smith, of Milan, library assistant III, Halle Library, 40 years.
Lois Whitehead, of Ypsilanti, library associate, Halle Library, 43 years