Eastern Michigan offers open house Nov 12 for new, returning graduate students
by Pamela Young, Published October 31, 2011
YPSILANTI: A graduate degree can be an important step to a promotion or career advancement in many fields. That's where Eastern Michigan University's graduate school can help.
Eastern will host a free open house for new and returning graduate students, Saturday, Nov. 12, 10 a.m. to noon, in the Student Center ballroom, 900 Oakwood in Ypsilanti. The program also offers an academic fair with faculty advisers and a financial aid presentation.
It's a great opportunity to learn about EMU graduate programs, apply on-site to any single program at no cost, talk to advisers and tour the campus.
Eastern Michigan offers:
- A broad range of doctoral degrees, specialist degrees, master's degrees, graduate certificates and advance graduate certificates
- Seven off-campus locations in addition to online courses and online degree programs
- It's easy and free. EMU accepts on-site admissions applications and will waive the normal graduate application fee for each student's first application
- Convenient parking at the Student Center
- Tour the campus in a relaxed environment when you're not in a rush to find your classes
- Register for our drawing to win three free tuition credits. Three winners each receive a $1,500 award
- Speak with a college representative and receive general information about the programs and contact information for faculty advisers
- Apply for programs with early deadlines
For more information, call 734.487.0042 or go to: http://www.emich.edu/gradopenhouse/ to register. Walk-ins welcome.