June 17, 2008
CONTACT: Krystin Jarrell
EMU Regents approve nine retirements
YPSILANTI — The Eastern Michigan University Board of Regents approved the retirement of two staff and seven faculty at its regular meeting June 17. Those retiring from the University are:
- Michael Erwin,of Chelsea, interim associate vice president for student affairs, career services administration, 23 years of service.
- Donna Heine,of Ann Arbor, coordinator, School of Health Services, seven years of service.
- Michael J. Brabec, of Ann Arbor, professor, chemistry, 23 years of service.
- Ronald P. Colman,of Saline, assistant professor, library, 35 years of service.
- Patricia Nunn, of Southfield, associate professor, School of Nursing, 10 years of service.
- Judith Olson, professor, health and human services, 17 years of service.
- James A. Robinson,of Farmington Hills, professor, communication and theatre arts, 20 years of service.
- Linda Shirato,of Ann Arbor, associate professor, library, 10 years of service.
- Doreen Mobley, of Ann Arbor, lecturer I, geography and geology, seven years of service.
Eastern Michigan University is a public, comprehensive
university that offers programs in the arts, sciences and professions.
EMU prepares students with the intellectual skills and practical experiences
to succeed in their career and lives, and to be better citizens.
Editor's Note: Looking for an expert source for a story? Check out
EMU's Eastern Experts online at www.emich.edu/univcomm/easternexperts.
EMU Home | University Communications Home