Sept. 16, 2008
CONTACT: Pamela Young
EMU regents approve nine retirements
YPSILANTI — The Eastern Michigan University Board of Regents approved the retirement of one faculty member and eight staff members at its regular meeting June 17. Those retiring from the University are:
- Daryl Hendricks, of Willis, group leader, skilled trades – maintenance, 36 years.
- David Holek, of Brooklyn, plumber – maintenance, 13 years.
- Susan Kattelus, of Ypsilanti, professor, department of accounting and finance, 18 years.
- Marsha Kolar, of Ypsilanti, office supervisor – division of information technology, 28 years.
- Alexander Kubrak, of Farmington, program associate – continuing education, 10 years.
- William Lynn, of Inkster, custodian – HDC support services/housing, 20 years.
- Karen O’Clair, of Willis, staff nurse – health services administration, 17 years.
- Dawn Robbins, of Willis, custodian - custodial services, 30 years.
- Alexandrine Sanford, of Milan, senior secretary – library, 26 years.
Eastern Michigan University is a public, comprehensive
university that offers programs in the arts, sciences and professions.
EMU prepares students with the intellectual skills and practical experiences
to succeed in their career and lives, and to be better citizens.
Editor's Note: Looking for an expert source for a story? Check out
EMU's Eastern Experts online at www.emich.edu/univcomm/easternexperts.
EMU Home | University Communications Home