Nov. 14, 2006
CONTACT: Leigh Soltis
EMU Regents approve six retirements
YPSILANTI — The Eastern Michigan University Board of Regents approved the retirement of six staff at its regular meeting Nov. 14. Those retiring from the University are:
- Dana Aymond, of Jackson, secretary to the Board of Regents, 10 years of service.
- Gerri Beaugrand, of Ypsilanti, executive secretary, vice president for enrollment services, 30 years of service.
- Courtney McAnuff, of Ann Arbor, vice president for enrollment services, 26 years of service.
- Judith Salyer, of Ypsilanti, assistant director, student business services, 22 years of service.
- Deann Schiller, of Belleville, account specialist senior, dining services, 26 years of service
- Glen Streber, of Ypsilanti, custodian, 31 years of service.
Eastern Michigan University is a public, comprehensive
university that offers programs in the arts, sciences and professions.
EMU prepares students with the intellectual skills and practical experiences
to succeed in their career and lives, and to be better citizens.
Editor's Note: Looking for an expert source for a story? Check out
EMU's Eastern Experts online at www.emich.edu/univcomm/easternexperts.
EMU Home | University Communications Home