Tour > Chronological Tour > 600 W. Forest
600 W. Forest
Known Uses: Second
President's House (1949-2001) and Delta Zeta
Sorority House (2001-present).
in 1949 the house remained largely unchanged
until 1975 when President
James Brickley and his family took
of the house. The kitchen was expanded
and the study altered. The interior
was also repainted.
the past half century, the house has
sheltered five presidential families.
In 2000, however, it ended its service
as the president's house.
would become a sorority house (Delta
Zeta Sorority) with space for fourteen
to sixteen girls in the six bedroom/six