Eastern Michigan University
How to Participate
There are several ways to participate in the Women in Philanthropy at EMU program.
- Become a new member. Make a commitment to contribute $1,000 per year for at least three years. Contact Karen Paciorek for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renew your membership. Recommit to one year or more at $1,000 per year. Contact Karen Paciorek for information: email@example.com
- Recruit a member. Speak to a friend or acquaintance one-on-one about the opportunity and the benefits to them and to EMU students, staff, faculty and alumni.
- Spread the word. Post a note on your Facebook page, your LinkedIn profile, or just talk it up among friends and colleagues.
- Join a committee. Details below.
- Directs group according to mission; sets meeting schedule; tracks funds available for awards
- Composed of President, President Elect, Past President, Secretary, Treasurer, Committee Chairs, and at-large members
- Contact: Jackie Tracy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruits new members; stewards existing members
- Contact: Karen Paciorek, email@example.com or Nora Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oversees distribution of funds/awards
- Contact: Linda Pritchard, email@example.com or Nina Contis, firstname.lastname@example.org