The department offers the following Master of Arts degrees:
- The Master of Arts in World Languages with concentrations in French, German, and Spanish.
- The Master of Arts in Language and International Trade.
- The Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
The department also offers the following Graduate Certificates:
- Teaching as a Second Language
- German for Business Practices
- Japanese for Business Practices
- Japanese Language Teaching
For more information visit the Graduate Catalog for Eastern Michigan University.