Schedule an appointment.
- Select Benita for faculty-led programs, scholarships or non-EMU programs.
- Select Eleonora for semester/year programs or scholarships.
- If you are an incoming exchange/international student, select Dr. Morgan for advising and registration issues.
EMU Study Abroad Programs and Academic Credit
Students are registered by APA for EMU Programs. Please see a study abroad advisor.
- EMU faculty-led programs provide EMU credit and EMU students may use EMU financial aid and scholarships.
- Partner/exchange programs go through a credit approval process and EMU students may use EMU financial aid and scholarships.
- Affiliate programs go through a credit approval process and EMU students may use financial aid if the school is a Title IV Institution but you may not use EMU scholarships.
- With Non-EMU programs, EMU students may use financial aid if the program is a Title IV Institution, but you may not use EMU scholarships. No direct-enrollments can use Federal Financial Aid. Transcripts must be evaluated in order to transfer in credit. It is wise to visit us for the correct forms so that you do not waste a semester or year with untransferrable credit.
- For transcripts: Educational Perspectives