University Writing Center Information
- The University Writing Center offers one-to-one writing consulting for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Students can make appointments or drop in during open hours, Monday through Friday.
- The UWC in Halle Library opens for Winter 2020 Wednesday, January 8 and closes Wednesday, April 22.
- The UWC main location (rm. 115 Halle) is open Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The UWC also has several satellite locations that provide drop-in writing support to students in the various colleges and their programs:
- CAS: Pray-Harrold and Mark Jefferson
- CHHS: Marshall
- COB: Owen
- CET: Roosevelt.
- The Pray-Harrold UWC satellite (rm. 211) is open Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Other UWC locations and hours can be found by visiting our website.
- UWC writing consultants also work in the Academic Projects Center (116 Halle Library), which offers drop-in consulting for students on writing, research, and technology-related issues.
- Students seeking writing support at any location of the University Writing Center should bring a draft of their writing, along with any relevant instructions or rubrics.
- Students are encouraged to come to the UWC at any stage of the writing process.
For more information contact:
115 Halle Library