Eastern Michigan University looks forward to welcoming you into our campus community!
With an 18:1 student to faculty ratio, over 200 undergraduate programs to choose from in five academic colleges, and an undergraduate population of over 17,000, Eastern Michigan University will provide a strong foundation for your higher education.
Looking for more information? Submit this form and we'll be in touch.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- Final I-20 Shipping (Abroad): December 4, 2020
- Transfer I-20 Deadline: December 21, 2020
- Classes Start: January 13, 2021
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Final I-20 Shipping (Abroad): April 2, 2021
- Transfer I-20 Deadline: April 26, 2021
- Classes Start: May 5, 2021
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- Final I-20 Shipping (Abroad): July 28, 2021
- Transfer I-20 Deadline: August 20, 2021
- Classes Start: August 30, 2021
Do you plan to study at Eastern Michigan University as a Guest Student? Guest students are undergraduate students who are currently enrolled or actively pursuing a degree at another college or university, but want to take classes at EMU to transfer credit back to their home institution. Guest students must complete an application [PDF] for each semester they wish to attend. Guest student applications must also submit the International Guest Student SEVIS Approval form [PDF].