Listed below are all the forms you need to apply for undergraduate admission or change your admission status. These forms below are designed to be printed and mailed. Visit the Graduate School website's forms and documents for graduate forms.
- Ready to apply? Begin an online undergraduate application. If you prefer a paper form, use this: Undergraduate Application [PDF].
- Need to finish your application? Continue an existing online application.
- Disciplinary Form [PDF] – Fill out this form if you didn't answer the required questions regarding prior criminal convictions and disciplinary history.
- Teacher Certification and Criminal/Civil Conviction Issues
- FERPA Consent Form [PDF]
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Department Application [PDF] – required in addition to the university application.
- Re-enrollment Form [PDF] – For any admitted undergrads who've previously attended EMU, but not enrolled in two years.
- Transcript Request Form [PDF]
- Undergraduate Guest Application [PDF] – For students currently enrolled in a degree program at another institution and who wish to enroll at EMU for one semester.
- Undergraduate Application Update Form [PDF] – This is for you if you've already applied, but need to change the semester you want to start.
- Veterans Application Fee Waiver Request [PDF] For applicants who have served in the U.S. Armed Services and are applying for admission. ([DOC])
Forms for International Students
- Affidavit of Financial Resources [PDF] – Required for those whose education is being financially sponsored by another. If you are having difficulty opening this form please download and save this form, and try opening it in Adobe Acrobat.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Financial Form for International Applicants [PDF] – Required for those seeking or maintaining an F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- International Release Form [PDF] – gives permission for the university to release information about your status to another person named on the form.
- International Student Advisor Letter [PDF] – This is required of all international students who are currently studying in the U.S. and plan to be an F-1 or J-1 student at EMU. This form should be completed by the foreign student advisor at the school you are currently attending.
- International Undergraduate Student Admissions Checklist [PDF]