Self -Guided Saturday Tour
The EMU Self-Guided Tour is a great way to explore our campus on your own time! This "choose your own adventure" style tour gives you the freedom to customize a tour that fits your interest. Take the tour online in the comfort of your home OR come to campus and see the stops in person! There are 15 steps on our online campus map, with videos and photos explaining the ins and outs of our campus highlights.
Take the Self-Guided Tour Today!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have guidelines required for all campus visitors if you would like to join us on campus for the Self-Guided Tour. If you decide to take a self-guided tour of campus, please keep the following in mind:
- Per university policy, anyone visiting campus must complete the COVID Pass Daily Health Screening the day of their visit. When the form asks you for your Username and Password, select the Visitors checkbox. The COVID Pass will let you know if you are cleared to be on campus that day. If you choose to enter any buildings, this pass must be presented to gain entrance.
- All visitors must wear masks at all times on campus, even while outside.
- All visitors are required to observe EMU social distancing guidelines while on campus.
- Some stops (bolded below with building hours) are open for guests to enter. Visitors must be wearing a mask, and each visitor must show their COVID Pass upon entry. Please note: while some buildings are open for viewing, most offices are currently working remotely and requirement appointments.
If you're not ready to join us on campus, that's okay! You can take the tour at home online and still experience all the amazing videos, photos, and information!
The tour feature 15 unique stops, including:
- Student Center (M-F, 8am-5pm)
- Halle Library (M-F, 9am - 9pm)
- Mark Jefferson Science Complex (M-F, 7:30am - 7pm)
- Pray-Harold (M-R, 7:30am - 8pm)
- Wise Hall
- Historic District
- McKenny Hall
- Marshall Building (M-F, 7:30am - 6pm)
- College of Business
- Porter Building (M-F, 7:30am - 6pm)
- Judy Sturgis-Hill Building
- Sill Hall
- Honors College
- The Commons