Alumni Association Duties of the Board
The 25 member Alumni Association Board of Directors is the governing body of the Alumni Association. Board members are responsible for:
- Maintaining an active membership in the Alumni Association
- Promoting membership in the Alumni Association
- Representing Eastern Michigan University in a positive way
- Attending four (4) regular Board of Directors meetings and the Annual Meeting each year
- Attending and participating in seven (7) or more alumni events each year
- Actively participating as a member of one of the board committees:
- Legacy Scholarship
- Outreach & Community Service
- Recognition & Awards
- Making a financial contribution to the University of $125 per year (minimum) to a program or cause of their choice. A $25 credit will be applied if the Director has an EMU license plate.
Alumni Association Board Elections
Elections are now closed!