Iceland’s Magical Northern Lights
Discover Iceland, a land and culture forged by fire and ice. Steaming lava fields and massive glaciers sculpt mountains and valleys, leaving thundering waterfalls and plunging fjords. In this land of many natural wonders, enjoy the rare opportunity to see the aurora borealis – one of nature’s most dazzling light displays, also known as the northern lights.
* Ticket prices include round trip airfare from the Detroit Metro Airport, air taxes and fees/surcharges, hotel transfers and 10 meals (5 breakfasts, and 5 dinners).
- Single $3,699
- Double $3,399
- Triple $3,369
(Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - Monday, March 26, 2018)
- Day 1 Overnight Flight
- Day 2 Reykjavik, Iceland (Tour Begins)
- Day 3 Reykjavik – Golden Circle – Seljalandsfoss Waterfall - VK
- Day 4 Eyjafjallajokull Volcano Visitor Centre – Skogar Museum - Vik
- Day 5 Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon – Skaftafell National Park - Vik
- Day 6 Vik – Blue Lagoon - Reykjavik
- Day 7 Reykjavik (Tour Ends)