Enjoy a 9-day vacation touring The Colorado Rockies with highlights consiting of Denver, Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Junction, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Colorado National Monument, Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, Mesa Verde National Park, Pike's Peak Cog Railway and Garden of the Gods.
* Ticket prices include round trip airfare from the Detroit Metro Airport, air taxes and fees/surcharges, hotel transfers, and food (8 breakfasts and 4 dinners). Rates are valid until March 9, 2016.
- Single $3,609
- Double $2,859
- Triple $2,829
Itinerary (Friday, September 9, 2016 - Saturday, September 17, 2016)
- Day 1 Denver, Colorado (Tour Begins)
- Day 2 Denver - Rocky Mountain National Park - Grand Junction
- Day 3 Arches - Dead Horse - Canyonlands - Moab - Grand Junction
- Day 4 Grand Junction - Colorado National Monument - Grand Junction
- Day 5 Grand Junction - Silverton - Durango
- Day 6 Durango - Mesa Verde National Park - Durango
- Day 7 Durango - Colorado Springs
- Day 8 Colorado Springs - Manitou Springs - Colorado Springs
- Day 9 Colorado Springs (Tour Ends)
For more detailed information about the trip and the itinerary,
contact Collette Vacations at (800) 581-8942 Ref. #694462 or click here .