Share your Alumni Love Story!
Many Eastern Michigan University alumni left school not only with a degree - but also with the love of their life hand-in-hand. Throughout the month of February, we want to honor our alumni couples whose experiences will forever be linked to EMU. Did you have your first date on campus? Did you meet in class or in a residence hall? What are those significant moments with your significant other that happened at or occurred because of Eastern?
Click here to submit your Love Story
Here are some of our more recent submissions:
- Jesse Stanghini ('11 and '13) and Kathryn (Dunn) Stanghini, '13
- Bernard Korth ('68 and '70) and Kathlen (Stocki) Korth ('65 and '70)
- George (1967) and Chris "Fuzy" Harrison (1966)
- Shawn Furtah (2001) and Elizabeth "Bismack" Furtah (2001)
- Richard Bliznik ('71) and Marian (Bruce) Bliznik ('71 and '90)
- Akelah Burks (2013) and Javon Reese (2012)
- Martin Menosky (1990) and Christina "Zircher" Menosky (1992)
- Kenny Sosnowski (2013) and Sara Pebbles (2014 and 2016)
- Charlotte Maurer (2012) and Ben Harrington (2014)