Academic Success Partnerships
Academic Success Partnerships (ASP) was established in 2012 to equip students with relevant skills and training to be active learners focused on persistence and degree completion. Our commitment provides support beyond the classroom to help students manage work, life, and development during their collegiate experience. We engage students by creating an uplifting and inclusive campus environment designed to affirm students through structured programming, workshops, mentoring, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- BrotherHOOD and SisterHOOD Initiative
- Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP)
- King-Chavez-Parks (KCP) College Day
- Mentorship Access Guidance In College (MAGIC)
- Michigan College/University Partnership (MICUP) Baccalaureate Education Achievement Track (BEAT)
- Scholars Programs (Detroit Promise, Detroit Compact, & Wade McCree)