Achieve your full potential and join MICUP-BEAT if you:
- Seek to complete a bachelor's degree.
- Attend or have attended a community college.
- Successfully completed 45+ credit hours.
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA upon transferring.
In addition to the University resources, participants of the MICUP-BEAT program will have the advantage of the following:
- Academic coaching to help guide students' persistence in academia.
- Workshops providing tools to assist work-life obligations, manage pressure and navigate campus-wide resources.
- Scholarship consideration based upon eligibility, need, and merit.
- Financial aid workshops and information.
The goals of the program are:
- To encourage students' educational pursuits.
- To engage students in active learning.
- To assist students in achieving their goals.
- To instill students' tenacity to become independent contributors to our community.