Michigan College and University Program (MICUP) at Eastern Michigan University partners with Wayne County Community College and Henry Ford College to increase the number of transfer students by providing a seamless path to earning a Baccalaureate degree. Funded by the state of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University's MICUP partnership initiative adopts a structure that will be referred to as the Baccalaureate Education Achievement Track (BEAT).
In addition to the University resources, participants of the BEAT program will have the advantage of the following:
- Academic coaching to help guide students' persistence in academia;
- Workshops providing tools to assist work-life obligations, manage pressure and navigate campus-wide resources;
- Scholarship consideration based upon eligibility, need, and merit;
- Financial aid workshops and information.
The goals of the program are:
- Being committed to students' educational pursuits;
- Engaging students in active learning;
- Assisting students in achieving their goals;
- Tenacity to become an independent contributing member to our community.
To begin your BEAT journey, complete the eligibility survey.