Who We Are
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is dedicated to addressing the mental health needs of Eastern Michigan University students. Our staff provides free*, confidential counseling using a short-term model and limited psychiatry appointments for medication (insurance or payment is required; call to inquire).
- Individual, couples and group counseling
- Emergency services and crisis intervention
- Educational workshops, outreaches
- Faculty and staff consultation
- Training for graduate students in the mental health professions
*You must be at least partially enrolled.