Student and Alumni Registration
The Spring/Fall Career and Networking Fair is open to all students and alumni from ANY two-year or four-year institution who are seeking employment and internship placement opportunities. Come and meet with hiring manager and recruiters from area companies and organizations. Employers who participate in the job fair event primarily seek entry-level and internship candidates for positions in business, engineering, science and technology, liberal arts, human services and healthcare.
- There is NO FEE to attend to this job fair!
- All participating students and alumni must be working towards or have already obtained a post-secondary (college) degree. Employers will be specifically recruiting for positions that require a degree.
How to Prepare
- Download 'The Fairs App'
- Dress for Success - Professional conservative business attire
- Bring several copies of your resume
- View the list of participating employers and research the companies that you want to speak with - view on The Fairs App and select Eastern Michigan University
*Doors will be opened to candidates at 10:30 a.m. and parking is free.