Regularly scheduled Digital Drop-in Advising is available via Zoom on Tuesdays from 9:00am-Noon and Wednesdays from 1:00pm-4:00pm. Final Day: December 14, 2022
Some topics that can be addressed in drop-in are:
- Understanding PINS on your account
- Current course concerns
- Audit questions
- Changing Major/Minor/Concentrations
Topics that cannot be addressed in drop-in:
- Full semester course planning
- Transfer appointments
- Billing, Financial Aid, or Housing questions (please contact Student Business Services, Financial Aid, and Housing respectively)
Drop-in meetings can last no more than 10 minutes.
Join the drop-in advising room.
In-Person Drop-In Advising is available at the following locations/times:
- Pray-Harrold 211 - Mondays, 1:00pm-4:00pm - Final Day: December 5, 2022
- Mark Jefferson 128 - Tuesdays, 10:00am-Noon - Final Day: December 6, 2022