Macomb Community College
- Business (BBA with any business major at EMU). Choose from Macomb programs below:
- Children and Families (BS) - Education: Early Childhood Studies (AAS)[PDF]
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (BS) - Pre-Engineering (AS)[PDF]
- Electronic Engineering Technology (BS) - Electronic Engineering Technology (AAS)[PDF]
- Exercise Science (BS). Choose from one of the Macomb programs below:
- Information Assurance and Cyber Defense (BS) - Network Security Professional (Cybersecurity) (AAS)
- Nursing Completion (BSN) - Nursing (AAS) [PDF]
- Paralegal (BS) - Legal Assistant (AAS) [PDF]
- Product Design Engineering Technology (BS) - Product Development (AAS) [PDF]
- Simulation, Animation, Gaming (BS) - IT-Programming for Electronic Games (AAS) [PDF]
- Social Work (BSW) - Pre-Social Work (AA)[PDF]
- Technology Management (BS) - Approved Technical Programs [PDF]
Articulation agreements are renewed every three years and may receive minor updates more frequently. In the event that an articulation agreement is not renewed at the end of its effective period, students who already started the articulated program will have seven years from the catalog that the articulation agreement is based on to complete their degree at EMU under the terms of the agreement. (Example: September 2017 articulation agreement guide is based on a 2017/2018 EMU catalog, so students have until the end of the summer semester in 2025 to complete their degree at EMU.) If an agreement listed this website has passed the ending date of its effective period, located on the last page of the guide, contact Community College Relations at [email protected] or by phone at 734.487.6577 to inquire on the status of an agreement.
A student may use the requirements of the articulation guide in effect at the time of the student's initial registration at a community college or the requirements of a subsequent articulation guide. In the event the student does not complete the degree requirements within the time frame described above, the student may be required to have their credits evaluated in keeping with a more recent articulation agreement guide or catalog. Archived articulation guides may be accessed on the Archived Guides section of this website.