Monroe County Community College
- Business (BBA with Approved Business Major) Choose from Monroe programs below:
- Children and Families (BS) - Early Childhood Education (AAS) [PDF]
- Communication Technology (BS) Choose from Monroe programs below:
- Computer Information Systems (BBA) - CIS App Development (AAS) [PDF]
- Construction Management (BS) - Construction Management Tech (AAS) [PDF]
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (BS) - Associate of Science (AS) [PDF]
- Electronic Engineering Technology (BS) - Electrical Engineering Technology (AAS) [PDF]
- Exercise Science (BS) - Respiratory Therapy (AAS) [PDF]
- Geotourism and Historic Preservation (BS) - Associate of Science (AS) [PDF]
- Historic Preservation Minor - Associate of Science (AS) [PDF]
- Hotel and Restaurant Management (BS) - Culinary Skills and Management (AAS) Can be found in archived guides.
- Information Assurance and Cyber Defense (BS) - CIS: Information Assurance & Security (AAS) [PDF]
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (BS) - Mechanical Engineering Technology (AAS)[PDF]
- Nursing Completion (BSN) - Nursing (AAS) [PDF]
- Product Design Engineering Technology (BS) - Manufacturing Technology (previously Product & Process Technology) (AAS) [PDF]
- Reverse Transfer Agreement [PDF]
- Social Work (BSW) - Associate of Science Degree [PDF]
- Sport Management (BS) - Business Management (AAS)[PDF]
- Supply Chain Management (BBA) - Business Management (AAS)[PDF]
- Technology Management (BS) - Approved Technical Programs [PDF]
Articulation agreements are renewed every three years and may receive minor updates more frequently. In the event that an articulation agreement is not renewed at the end of its effective period, students who already started the articulated program will have an additional three years to transfer to EMU under the terms of the agreement. If an agreement listed here has passed the ending date of its effective period, located on the last page of the guide, contact Community College Relations at [email protected] or by phone at 734.487.6577.
A student may use the requirements of the articulation guide in effect at the time of the student's initial registration at a community college or the requirements of a subsequent articulation guide. In the event the student does not complete the degree requirements within seven years, the student may be required to have their credits evaluated in keeping with a more recent articulation agreement guide or catalog. Archived articulation guides may be accessed at this link or by contacting Community College Relations.