Online* See bottom of page for submission link
UWCO Supported Programs
The University Writing Center Online (UWCO) provides writing support to students enrolled in the following fully online programs:
- Aging Studies - Dementia Certificate
- Dietetics and Human Nutrition
- Educational Assessment
- Educational Leadership K-12 Administration
- Educational Media and Technology
- Educational Psychology
- Engineering Management
- Human Resource Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Learning Technology and Design and Online Teaching
- Nursing Major – RN/BSN Completion
- Post-Master's K-12 Basic Administration Certificate
- Quality Management
- Social Foundations of Education - Ecojustice Concentration
- Technology Management
Students in these programs can submit papers online and receive focused feedback and strategies for development and revision, but please understand we are not a proofreading or editing service.
UWCO Policies and Guidelines
A writing consultant will provide feedback within 24–48 hours for papers submitted Monday through Thursday and 24–72 hours for those submitted Friday through Sunday.
- We can only comment on a total of 5 pages (roughly 1,500 words), but you can submit longer documents.
- We can only accept 1 paper per student, per week; our workweek resets on Monday mornings.
- Please limit your areas of concern on the submission form to 2–3 primary concerns, as we cannot address every potential issue.
- Due to staffing limitations, we must on occasion reserve the right to reduce or restrict the availability of this service.
How to Submit a Paper
To submit a paper for feedback, fill out this Google submission form*You must login in with your Emich email account to gain access to this submission form
For UWCO questions, contact Bryan Alfaro, firstname.lastname@example.org