* See bottom of page for submission link
UWCO Eligible Students
The University Writing Center Online (UWCO) provides writing support to students enrolled in the following fully online programs and writing intensive courses:
Fully Online Programs
- Aging Studies - Dementia Certificate
- Dietetics and Human Nutrition
- Educational Assessment
- Educational Leadership K-12 Administration
- Educational Media and Technology
- Educational Psychology
- Engineering Management
- Human Resource Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Learning Technology and Design and Online Teaching
- Nursing Major – RN/BSN Completion
- Post-Master's K-12 Basic Administration Certificate
- Quality Management
- Social Foundations of Education - Ecojustice Concentration
- Technology Management
Writing Intensive Courses: COT 300W, CTAC 440W, CTAC 475W, IA 329W, JRNL 306W, MGMT 480W, NURS 300W, NURS 365W, SET 350W, SFCE 328W, SWRK 319W, TM 314W
Students in these programs and writing intensive courses can submit papers online and receive focused feedback and strategies for development and revision, but please understand we are not a proofreading or editing service.
UWCO Policies and Guidelines
A writing consultant will provide feedback within 24–48 hours for papers submitted Monday through Thursday and 24–72 hours for those submitted Friday through Sunday.
- We can only comment on a total of 5 pages (roughly 1,500 words), but you can submit longer documents.
- We can only accept one paper per student, per week; our work week resets on Monday mornings.
- Please limit your areas of concern on the submission form to 2–3 primary concerns, as we cannot address every potential issue.
- Due to staffing limitations, we must on occasion reserve the right to reduce or restrict the availability of this service.
Submitting a Paper
To submit a paper for feedback, go to the Google submission form page.
You must be logged into your Emich email account to access the submission form.