- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2014
- M.S.E., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2009
- B.S.E., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2008
- September 2018 - Present: Assistant Professor
- August 2017 - August 2018: Assistant Research Scientist, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan.
- December 2014 - August 2017: Advanced Combustion Systems Engineer, General Motors, Global Propulsion Systems.
- March 2010 - August 2011: Rotating Equipment Engineer, Shell International Exploration and Production.
Interests and ExpertiseEnergy and thermofluid systems; Combustion, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, and heat transfer; advanced powertrain development and analysis; alternative and non-carbon fuels; physical chemistry and transport phenomena in reacting flows; optical diagnostics; optimization processes in fundamental and applied thermofluid science.
SAE Mini Baja Faculty Advisor
- ME100 - Introduction to Design and Manufacturing
- ME316 - Thermodynamics
- ME317 - Fluid Mechanics
- ME418 - Heat Transfer
- ME420 - Senior Thermofluids Laboratory