- Ph.D. in Engineering Science
- Master's in Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- September 2019 - Present: Assistant Professor
- IA 244 Administrator of Computer Systems
- IT 150 Networking I
- CET 215 Computer Hardware & Software
- "Survey: Cyber Security Vulnerabilities, Attacks, Applications, Architectures and Solutions for Health," IEEE Access, 2019
- "Duty Cycle-based Controlled Physical Unclonable Function," IEEE Transactions on Very Large-Scale Integration Systems, 2018.
Patents / Awards / Grants
Culture of Research Excellence (CoRE) Grant Writing Program, Office of Research Development and Administration (ORDA), 2020
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCTS
Additional InformationDr. Amsaad is an assistant professor in the School of Information Security and Applied Computing. He earned his Ph.D. in engineering with an emphasis in computer science and engineering. He is an active IEEE/ACM member with research in the area of Cyber and Physical Systems (CPS) with a special interest in hardware oriented security and trust, embedded and smart systems cybersecurity, IoT and autonomous systems cybersecurity.