The EMU OT Program has a required curriculum of 71 credits. Courses are completed consecutively in the winter, summer, and fall semesters. To identify the most up to date complete tuition and fees for the OT program, please visit the official University tuition calculator.
- Combined Occupational Therapy (COT) students should choose 15 undergraduate credits and 56 graduate credits to determine tuition.
- Masters of Occupational Therapy (MOT) students should choose 71 graduate credits to determine tuition.
BEGINNING FALL 2023 IN-STATE GRADUATE TUITION WILL BE GRANTED FOR ALL OUT-OF-STATE OT STUDENTS.
In addition to the tuition and fees, you will be responsible for the accompanying items (estimated):
- OCTH Lab/Course Fees $500 (fees used for course related items such as adaptive equipment, durable medical equipment, assessments, lab materials, virtual trainings and software)
- Textbooks and resources $1400
- High-speed internet access ($600/yr)
- EXXAT Clinical Education Management System $70 ($35 annually)
- Background Check $59
- CPR/First Aid Training $110
- Professional Association memberships $105 annually
- EMU parking ($171/semester) $513
- Graduation Application $110
Costs associated with becoming board certified and licensed after program is fully complete:
- NBCOT Examination- $515
- Licensure fee - $183.30
- Jurisprudence exam fee - $53
Optional study materials to prepare for the NBCOT exam vary in cost but some examples include:
- NBCOT Preparation Materials- $75
- AOTA Preparation Materials- $150
- Therapy Ed Preparation Materials- $90
*Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Other potential attendance costs can be accessed by visiting the EMU cost of attendance page located through financial aid.