OT Tuition and Fees
The EMU OT Program has a required curriculum of 71 credits. Courses are completed consecutively in the winter, summer, and fall semesters. To identify the tuition and fees for the OT program, please visit our tuition calculator.
- Combined Occupational Therapy (COT) students should choose 15 undergraduate credits and 56 graduate credits to determine tuition.
- Masters of Occupational Therapy (MOT) students should choose 71 graduate credits to determine tuition.
In addition to the tuition and fees, you will be responsible for the accompanying items (estimated):
- OCTH Lab/Course Fees $500 (fees used for course related items such as adaptive equipment, durable medical equipment, assessments, lab materials, virtual trainings and software)
- Textbooks and resources $1400
- High-speed internet access ($600/yr)
- EXXAT Clinical Education Management System $70 ($35 annually)
- Background Check $59
- CPR/First Aid Training $110
- Professional Association memberships $105 annually
- EMU parking ($171/semester) $513
- Graduation Application $110
*Tuition and fees are subject to change.