OT Tuition and Fees
The EMU OT Program has a required curriculum of 71 credits. Courses are completed consecutively in the winter, summer, and fall semesters. To identify the tuition and fees for the OT program, please visit our tuition calculator.
- Combined Occupational Therapy (COT) students should choose 15 undergraduate credits and 56 graduate credits to determine tuition.
- Masters of Occupational Therapy (MOT) students should choose 71 graduate credits to determine tuition.
In addition to the tuition and fees, you will be responsible for the accompanying items (estimated):
- Graduate Application Fee $45
- Lab Fees $300
- Textbooks and resources $1000
- EMU parking ($171/semester) $513
- Graduation Application $110
*Tuition and fees are subject to change.