- MS, Prosthetics and Orthotics, The Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008
- BS, Biomedical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, 2006
- Spragg, R. (2018) Challenging case study: designing lower extremity prostheses for a patient with quadrilateral congenital abnormalities. Presented at the ACPOC Annual Meeting, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Spragg R. (2016) Use of preoperative molding helmets for craniosynostosis. Presented at the STARsummit Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL.
- Spragg R. (2015) Treatment of torticollis with mastoid extensions. Presented at the STARsummit Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL.
- Spragg R, Steele N. (2012) Methods for evaluation of head shape deformities in infants. Educational program on pediatric orthotics presented by Wright and Filippis.
Becca joined EMU in 2017 following several years in the clinical field. Becca is an ABC certified prosthetist orthotist focusing on pediatric care. She specializes in the treatment of plagiocephaly, scoliosis and congenital limb differences and amputations. She continues to work in clinical care while teaching at EMU and enjoys the connections between patient care and education. Becca is a member of the American Academy of Orthotists Prosthetists and the Association of Children's Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics.
- Plagiocephaly and torticollis - treatments and outcomes
- Clinician burnout - the role of self-care in the medical field
- Scoliosis - early detection through community outreach and education