- Ph.D., The Ohio State University
- MA, University of South Florida
- BS, Southern Connecticut State College
- Faust, R., Karshin, C., Michalakis, A., Schulz, J., Kret, L., and Massie, E Gibbs, R., (2012). Lose to Win: A School Employee Health Promotion Program. Proceedings from Athens International Education and Research (ATINER) Conference.
- Faust, R. (2011). Use of video gaming to teach cognitive content in physical education. Presented at the AIESEP Conference, June 22–26, 2011, Limerick, Ireland.
- Faust, R., Karshin, C., Schulz, J., Gibbs, R., Michalakis, A., Kret, L., and Massie, E. Win to Lose Process. Presented at the AIESEP Conference, June 22–26, 2011, Limerick, Ireland (Poster Presentation).
- Speelman, P., Faust, R., Catarino, J. (2011). The Write Game. Presented at the Society for Instructional Technology and Teacher Education (SITE) International Conference. March 9, 2011, Nashville, TN
- Cothran, D., McCaughtry, N., Faust, R., Kulinna, P., Garn, A. (2009). E-mentoring in physical education: Promises and pitfalls. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport.
- PHED 215 Methods of Teaching Individual Sports
- PHED 317 Methods of Teaching Elementary Physical Education
- PHED 370 Physical Education Applied Technology
- PHED 415 Curriculum and Instruction in Physical Education
- PHED 470 Assessment and Evaluation in Physical Education
- PHED 501 Philosophical and Ethical Issues in Physical Education and Sport
- PHED 593 Mentoring and Supervision in Physical Education
Dr. Faust is in her 13th year of teaching at EMU. Her research areas include physical education teacher effectiveness, mentoring beginning teachers, professional development of teachers and teaching with technology in physical education. Dr. Faust is also the coordinator of the graduate program in physical education.