IPE Faculty Mentor Program
- Build collaborative professional relationships that are encouraging and supportive
- Support the development and sustainability of IPE within CHHS
- Expand the number of programs participating in the IPE initiative
Why Get Involved?
- Work together to establish meaningful and realistic goals
- Support IPE initiatives by sharing knowledge and skills
- Support the professional and scholarly development of faculty colleagues
- Refine mentor and coaching skills
- Provide a valuable service to the College
- Expand professional network within CHHS
- Set short- and long-term IPE goals and action plans
- With assistance from your mentor, plan and implement at least one IPE initiative during the academic year (Fall, Winter, Summer)
- Become an IPE champion in your school/program
How Can I Get Involved?
- Contact Dan Burns ([email protected]) to volunteer to become an IPE Mentor.
- Contact Chris Karshin ([email protected]) if you would like to work with an IPE Mentor.
2016 Mentor and Mentees
- Caroline Peltz
- Jake Lindquist
- Wendy Beattie
- John Sonnega
- Renuka "Ray" Roche
- Linda Myler
- Kathy Seurynck
- Vicki Washington
- Jillian Graves
- Cassy Barragan
- San Mazzone