- Ph.D. Ohio State University
- MS University of Massachusetts
- MBA Indiana University
Dr. Diallo served as interim department head for the Finance and Computer Information Systems Department for a five-year period ending in 2000. He contributed articles to publications such as the Journal of Risk and Insurance, the International Journal of Strategic Cost Management, Managerial Finance, Management Accounting and Research in Finance.
- FIN 350 Principles of Finance
- FIN 359 Intermediate Financial Theory
- FIN 453 Commercial Banking
- FIN 502 Financial Principles
Research Interests & Projects
Managerial finance, financial markets and commercial banking.
- Diallo, A. (2007, June). The Buy-Back Option on Leased Assets: Economic Value or Mere Deal Sweetener?
- Accepted for Association for Global Business Conference, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Diallo, A. (2004). Harmonization of Socialism and Capitalism: An Overview of Chinese Financial Markets. Annual Meeting of the Association for Global Business, 15.
- Diallo, A. (1999). Selecting Optimal Executive Compensation Scheme Under Uncertainty and the Role of the Covariance Factors. Managerial Finance, 25 (9), 1-20.
- Khan, Z. U. & Vail, C. (1999). Quality Control and Management of Variation-Assessing Cost Benefits. The International Journal of Strategic Cost Management, 37-50.
- Diallo, A. (1996). The Variable Rate Put-Bond: An Efficient Development for Shareholders' Wealth Preservation under Volatile Interest Rates. Research in Finance, 14.