- Ph.D. Kent State University
- MBA Kent State University
- BS Miami University
Dr. Kiss teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in finance, specializing in investments, portfolio management, and securities analysis.
- ACC 240 Principles of Financial Accounting
- COB 200 Introduction to Business
- FIN 350 Principles of Finance
- FIN 352 Financial Management for Entrepreneurs
- FIN 354 Investments
- FIN 499 3 Credit Independent Study
- FIN 620 Financial Administration Policies
- FIN 625 Securities Analysis
Research Interests & Projects
Dr. Kiss' research interest and projects include investments, portfolio management, and securities analysis.
McCombs, G. B. & Kiss, R. (1996). Derivatives: Accounting Challenge and Consulting Opportunity. Today's CPA, 22 (1), 44-16.