Our formal meeting Calendar is maintained in Canvas and is accessible to all chapter members. Please email the chapter president or Dr. Craig for more information.
Some important events for the 2022 - 2023 academic year include:
- 9/7 Social to meet new members!
- 9/14 General Motors speaker
- 9/21 Resumes and cover letters
- 9/28 Networking and Finding a Job
- 10/5 Introduction to Bloomberg
- 10/12 Social at Rec/IM
- 10/26 Speaker - Financial Analyst with Spar Group
- 11/2 Mastering Word and PowerPoint
- 11/9 Speaker - Controller with HARMAN International
- 11/16 Jobs in Finance
- 11/30 Introduction to Case Analysis
- 12/7 End of Semester Social
- 1/11 Case Analysis
- 1/25 Employer Health Care Plans
- 2/1 Investment Challenge
- 2/8 Speakers - Stout
- 2/15 Ethics in Finance
- 2/22 Social - Rec/IM
- 3/2 - 3/3 Leaders' Conference in NYC
- 3/8 Resources for Learning New Finance Skills
- 3/15 Teambuilding
- 3/22 Speaker - The Shyft Group
- 3/29 Speaker - The Break Club
- 4/5 Excel Macros
- 4/12 End of Year Social
Members, please check Canvas for our full calendar of events.
The chapter meets are Wednesday from 4–5 p.m. in 201 Strong Hall.