Our formal meeting Calendar is maintained in Canvas and is accessible to all chapter members. Please email the chapter president or Dr. Craig for more information.
Some important events for the 2020 - 2021 academic year include:
- 9/15 General Motors speaker
- 9/22 Resume workshop
- 9/29 Cover letter workshop
- 10/13 Barclay Senior Analyst speaker
- 10/27 AG Wealth Management presentation
- 11/3 & 12/8 Bloomberg terminal workshops
- 12/1, 2/9 Personal finance for students
- 1/9 Yanfeng speaker
- 1/26 Investment challenge begins
- 2/2 CFA Detroit speaker
- 2/5 Financial Planning Association - Detroit Student Success Summit
- 3/3 - 3/5 FMA Leaders Conference
- 3/9 Primerica speaker
- 3/16 Ethics in finance
- 3/23 & 3/30 SAS programming workshops
- 4/6 Lifetime Financial Growth speaker
Please check Canvas for our full calendar of events.
The chapter meets on Tuesdays from 4–5 p.m. via Zoom for 2020 - 2021 and hopefully in person again starting in Fall 2021.