Students participating in the IMC graduate program reap the benefits of studying under full-time Eastern faculty. These highly regarded members of the community have both academic credentials and practical experience gained during their years in professional industry.
Our faculty members are energetic and passionate about sharing the latest techniques and most innovative marketing concepts. They are dedicated to not only teaching you the concepts of integrated marketing, but also the practical application helping you and the organizations you work with move to the next level of marketing success.
- Lolita Cummings-Carson, Professor
- Judy F. Davis, Professor
- Harry Derderian, Full-Time Lecturer
- Bud Gibson, Professor
- Anthony Koschmann, Assistant Professor
- David Marold, Part-Time Lecturer
- G. Russell Merz, Professor
- Micah Murphy, Assistant Professor
- Joseph Radding, Full-Time Lecturer
- Matthew H. Sauber, Professor