Grace Lee is co-founder of Logic Solutions Inc., a global web technology company that provides technology solutions and services for businesses across the United States and Asia.
Logic’s Areas of Expertise
- Custom mobile strategy and application development
- Web applications
Logic has over 200 employees and six offices world-wide, and received the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch Award in 2012.
Grace has over 20 years of experience in both corporate and public accounting.
Responsibilities as Logic's CFO
- Legal and HR functions
- Provides strategic financial leadership
- Evaluates merger and acquisition potentials
Besides running a successful business, Grace Lee is a passionate advocate of diversity and entrepreneurship. In addition to serving as chair of the board of Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC), she was appointed by Governor Snyder in December of 2014 to serve as the commissioner at the Michigan Asian American Pacific Affairs Commission.
Current Board Positions
- Michigan Minority of Supplier Development Council
- Foreign Direct Investment Committee
- Accounting/Finance Advisory Board
- College of Business
- Eastern Michigan University
- DTE Supplier Diversity Advisory Council
She also served as the treasurer for MIT Enterprise Forum of the Great Lakes Chapter and as vice president/treasurer of Annual Collaboration for Entrepreneurship (ACE).
She received the MIT Enterprise Forum Excellence Award in 2012 as well as the Diversity award from Corp! Magazine in 2008.
- BA, UCLA
- MBA, Business Administration, Eastern Michigan University