Michael G. Morris Endowed Chair
The 2018 Morris Chair examines diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) through a Transformative DEI Leadership institute. The purpose of the Transformative DEI Leadership institute is to bring scholars and leaders together, to explore, interrogate, study and construct a knowledge base and disseminate the knowledge. There are four major components to the Transformative DEI Leadership institute
- A lecture series featuring Leaders and scholars in the field.
- Opportunities for scholars to engage with a small group of faculty, staff and students.
- Mentor relationships built between scholars and faculty or administrators.
- An edited book that can serve as a resource to guide leadership in DEI initiatives in higher education.
News & Announcements
Feb. 26, 2018
Lessons of the Journey: Learning from our Leaders (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Call for proposals (pdf)
Dean, College of Education
310 Porter Building