Teaching Abroad Opportunity
Submitted by Myung-Sook Koh | Published February 12, 2018
Teach and Learn in Korea (TaLK)
Deadline: March 30, 2018
Spend a semester or year teaching in and discovering South Korea. After participating in a month-long NIIED Talk and Province of Education orientation, you will teach three 40-minute classes a day in the afternoon in a rural elementary school for a school program subsidized by the Korea Ministry of Education. You will have travel opportunities and meaningful work, which will be a great addition to your résumé.
South Korea is known for its ancient traditions and serene countryside as well as round-the-clock action in modern, high-tech cities. Enjoy hiking in the mountains and forests of national parks or explore one of Asia's largest economies, Seoul. With vacation days built into the program, you will have opportunities to create your own adventure.
- Receive round-trip airfare reimbursement
- Earn a monthly stipend (approximately $1,400-$1,500 USD)
- Receive a one-time settlement fee (approximately $280 - $300 USD)
- Cultural Excursions by the Province Office of Education
- Live in a furnished studio apartment