Winter 2015 College of Education Newsletter
Since 2008, the College of Education Newsletter has put our reader's fingers on the pulse of the COE by highlighting the activities and accomplishments of COE students, faculty, and alumni. The newsletter also highlights upcoming and past events along with a timely message from the Dean.
Current Issue: Winter 2015
- A message from Interim Dean Shawn Quilter
- Senior aims to represent the underrepresented black male teacher population
- Recognition wall pays tribute to generous COE donors
- 2014-15 Porter Chair Speaker Series wraps-up with Seena Skelton
- Art, activism and EcoJustice education is theme for College of Education EcoJustice and Activism Conference
- Updates from the Office of Urban, Community, and International Outreach
- Student Notes | Alumni Notes | Faculty and Staff Notes | In Memoriam
If you would like to receive the College of Education Newsletter in your inbox, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward news items for consideration to email@example.com.