IMPORTANT: The latest version of Adobe® Reader® is required to view and fill-out forms and applications on this page. Please download and install the latest version of Adobe® Reader® at get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Application for Admission to the Initial Teacher Preparation Program
- Applications to the Initial Teacher Preparation Program are available from within your my.emich.edu account. Log into your account, click on the "Student" tab, and find the link at the bottom of that page.
- You will be required to upload a PDF version of an ICHAT Criminal Background Check. Click HERE for detailed instructions on completing the ICHAT process, and turning the results into a PDF file.
NOTE: This application form is only for students who are currently earning their first bachelor’s degree and teacher certification simultaneously. This application form is NOT appropriate for post-baccalaureate, graduate, or master’s students.
- Undergraduate Special Education Student Teaching (pdf)
- Graduate Special Education Student Teaching (pdf)
- Speech/Language Pathology Program Undergraduate Admission Form
Student Teaching Forms
- Pre-Student Teaching Field Experiences Verification Form (pdf)
- Student Teaching Application (pdf)
- Substitute Teaching while Student Teaching
- Student Teaching Evaluation Forms
Other Important Forms
*This form is for students who are ALREADY admitted to the Teacher Preparation Program.