- Tickets must be obtained by the graduate in advance. No tickets are available on commencement day.
- Please make sure to give your tickets to your guests in advance. Tickets are required for entry to the Convocation Center. If you don't have tickets, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Seating is first come, first served.
Getting Tickets (Limit of Six)
- Only students on the approved list of graduates can purchase tickets.
- You may get up to six tickets starting December 4 and ending December 12, 2017 at 9 p.m. No tickets guaranteed after December 12.
- Your first six tickets are free, however, tickets ordered online or by phone are subject to a $4 processing fee per order.
- Tickets will be mailed up until 9 a.m. on December 11. After that, they can be picked up in person with a photo ID. Accessible seating/access is available, but must be arranged at the time of ticket pickup.
- If you apply and are approved for graduation prior before November 29, 2017, you may order tickets online. You'll get an email on December 2, 2017 with instructions.
- To get your tickets by phone, call 734.487.2282 and be ready with a current mailing address, email and your EID number.
- If any extra tickets remain, beginning December 13, 2017 at 10 a.m, you may purchase additional tickets for $5 each (limit two per day), while supplies last.
EMU Ticket Office Locations
- EMU Convocation Center (Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- EMU Student Center (Monday through Friday, 5–9 p.m.)