Logging on to OU Campus
Log on to OU Campus by navigating to the site's home page or by clicking the DirectEdit link on the page you want to edit.
Follow these directions to log in to OU Campus:
- Type "www.emich.edu" followed by the site's directory (e.g., "www.emich.edu/aboutemu") in the browser's address bar.
- Press the [Enter] key on the keyboard.Note: Alternately, if you know the address to a specific page, type the address in the address bar to open the page directly.
- The site's Home page is displayed. Click the DirectEdit (E) link in the top-right of the header graphic image.
- The page is redirected and displays the OU Campus Login page.
- Type your My.Emich username in the username field and your My.Emich password in the password field.
- Click the login button.
- The desired pages are displayed in the Content tab. If you have edit access, content edit buttons are displayed on the page.