Hadeel Mohammed Jawad
- Ph.D. Eastern Michigan University
- Graduate Certificate, Advanced Web and Mobile Application Development, San Diego State University
- MS & BS in Computer Engineering
Interests and Expertise
- Android and iOS Mobile Application Development
- Web Development and Database Management
- Online Development Environments ( or Web IDE)
- Game Development and the gamification elements of educational and professional environments and platforms.
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Artificial Intelligence in HCI in general and in Human - Speech Interaction in specific
- STEM programs for high school students and how to increase the interest in computer programming for females and underrepresented groups
- Theoretical Frameworks and its application in the software field
- Java for Android
Publications and Presentations
- Jawad, H. M., de Laski-Smith, D., & Tout, S. (2018, May). The Code Genie Programming Environment. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT) (pp. 0163-0168). IEEE.
- Jawad, H. M., Tout, S., Abualkibash, M., & Xie, Y. (2018, May). Integrating Art and Animation in Teaching Computer Programming for High School Students Experimental Study. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT) (pp. 0311-0317). IEEE.
- Jawad, H. M., Tout, S., Abualkibash, M., & Xie, Y. (2018, May). The Theory of Planned Behavior and High School Students Interest in Computer Science. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Electro/Information Technology (EIT) (pp. 0764-0769). IEEE.
- Mohammed Jawad, Hadeel, "Exploring how integrating art & animation in teaching text-based programming affects high school students' interest in computer science" (2018). Master's Theses and Doctoral Dissertations. 916.