Vendor Payments

Payments in accordance with IRS Guidelines will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC if the aggregate amount of the payment for the year exceeds $599. A form W-9 must be filled out by the recipient and put on file with the Accounts Payable Department before payment is issued.

Student Organizations

Vendor payments made by Student Organizations must follow the procedure described in Student Organization Fund Guidelines.

Independent Contractors