Payroll Deductions

Union employees on campus fill out "Payroll Deduction Authorization Union" form, which is usually handed to them at On-Boarding. You can find a copy of the form on our Forms page.

Employees who have a balance with the University, and would like to set up a Payroll Deduction payment plan, need to fill out "Student Business Services Tuition/Load Deduction" form from our Forms page. Once the form is submitted to and approved by the Student Business Services, employees should bring it to Payroll.