Accessing "Not Started" Time Sheets and Leave Reports
There will be times when an employee will be unable to start their time sheet or leave report and submit it by the deadline. For example, a Bi-Weekly employee is on vacation through the pay period and past the 11:59pm submission deadline.
When this situation occurs, the time sheet or leave report is considered to be Not Started. It is the job of the Superuser to start (extract) the employee's time sheet or leave report, make any necessary changes, and submit it for approval. The Superuser can then approve the time sheet or leave this task to the Approver.
Follow these directions to access a "Not Started" time sheet or leave report:
- Open the Summary page. See Accessing the Summary Page for more information.
- From the Not Started section of the Summary page, click the Extract link in the Other Information column to open the desired time sheet.
- The Do you want to extract time? window is displayed, click the OK button.
- The Time Sheet/Leave Report is displayed. Make any necessary changes to the time sheet or leave report.
Note: After making entries or changes to a time sheet or leave report, document the actions taken by adding comments. See Returning Time Sheets and Leave Reports for Correction for more information.
- Click the Submit button.
Note: If a time sheet/leave report is submitted with no time entry, it will have a temporary status of Error until Banner adjusts the status to Pending.
- A Transaction successfully submitted message is displayed. The time sheet/leave report is now pending and awaiting approval. To complete the time sheet/ leave report, click the Approve button.
- A Transaction was successfully approved message is displayed. Click the Previous Menu button.
Note: The Summary page is displayed.